Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/4/2004 9:16:30 AM EST
I need to attach my pressure switch to my Knights grip and have seen a lot of different ways from velcro to electrical tape. I like the bicycle tube idea and am wondering if there is a specific size tire tube I need?
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 10:41:00 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 5:12:28 PM EST
A friend of mine used a 10 speed bike 1" diameter inner tube to hold his tape switch onto a KAC grip. Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 9:25:28 PM EST
Thanks fellas!
Top Top