Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/14/2003 8:26:03 AM EDT
i have a a3 carying handle on my bushmaster and i have a scope on it. i take it off so that it will go into the bushmaster case. so my question is will it mess with the scope any? will it still be at zero?

thanks
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 8:34:42 AM EDT
[#1]
So long as you mount the carry handle in the same spot everytime you should get pretty good return to zero. This may, however, be effedted by the quality, or lack of quality, in the scope/mount thats being used. A better optic/mount may help ensure your chances of return to zero, a stinky optic/mount may help to ruin your chances of returning to zero.
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 11:32:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Just to note: I routinely remove ACOG's, Aimpoints, and EOTechs and have yet to run into a noticeable accuracy issue. I also have marks on my 1913 rail systems that I go by to ensure proper repositioning.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top