Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 11/23/2003 2:03:50 PM EDT
does anyone have any experiences or opinions regarding swift scopes?
over at rimfirecentral.com they have a lot of good things to say about them--adj. obj., clear optics, lifetime warranty,etc. they can also be had for less than half the price of a leupold or burris from www.eabco.com

thanks in advance,
earlybirdnj
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 7:37:10 AM EDT
I have two of 'em. Both 3x9's, one basic model and one upscale model with the locking reticule and fully multicoated lenses. They're both Korean made, and do seem to be better quality than the comparable Chinese optics in this price range. I paid $60 (used) for one and $130 (new) for the other. They are both mounted on deer rifles. The cheap one's on my .50 muzzleloader and has held up fine so far. The other's on my .308 and it has been fine as well. They were easy to sight in; I didn't have the usual chase-the-hole experience that I've seen in the past with the Tasco's and Bushnells. For the money, I don't think anything else can surpass them, unless it's a used scope.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 7:40:36 AM EDT
The best thing about the Swift scopes is that if you buy them from a stocking dealer they have a lifetime exchange warranty; have a problem with the scope, take it back to the dealer and they swap you a new one, no questions asked.
Top Top