Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/22/2016 9:46:59 PM EDT
Looking to buy a suppressor, would use a 10.5 barrel.  Any suggestions as to make
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 9:55:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Which caliber, intend to use with other guns, price range, priority for quietness, weight, or length?
Link Posted: 4/22/2016 9:57:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Which caliber, intend to use with other guns, price range, priority for quietness, weight, or length?
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/23/2016 5:09:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Looking to buy a suppressor, would use a 10.5 barrel.  Any suggestions as to make
View Quote

Whatever your local NFA dealer stocks.

Sure you can get the latest and greatest from somewhere out of State, but then you pay yet another middle man for his NFA license overhead for an extra transfer in the process of getting it to you.

Also, for what it's worth, there is a forum section here, specifically for suppressors. You might get better results asking in there:
http://www.ar15.com/forums/f_6/20_Suppressors.html

You may also want to include a bit more info about what it is that you want, like was asked before me, too.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 9:02:55 PM EDT
[#4]
I am undecided as well. I am looking at the Surefire mini RC2 or the Saker K I was all about the Saker K but lately Ive been leaning towards the Surefire mini RC2. I am only about 3 weeks from making this purchase though so soon enough ill know what I am getting.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 9:29:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Specwar 556K

Good "no-bang" for the buck factor
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 9:32:07 PM EDT
[#6]
i love the AAC SR5 on mine
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 9:57:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am undecided as well. I am looking at the Surefire mini RC2 or the Saker K I was all about the Saker K but lately Ive been leaning towards the Surefire mini RC2. I am only about 3 weeks from making this purchase though so soon enough ill know what I am getting.
View Quote

Why the saker k instead of the specwar k? The specwar is cheaper, lighter, and quieter than the saker. So outside of legacy mounts the saker K doesn't really make sense.
Link Posted: 4/24/2016 6:13:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top