Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/12/2003 11:35:41 AM EDT
I bought some at the last show,the package said 223.I'm putting my Q3131A on them but it's REALY hard to put the ammo on them(VERY TIGHT)and the bullets don't come out to easy either???
Link Posted: 10/13/2003 9:30:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Does it feel gritty?  Or does it just go in and out smoothly, but very tightly?  If its gritty, throw it out; its not worth the aggravation of removing the tensioning insert, cleaning it, and reinstalling it.  I know, I've tried.  If its just tight, put a drop of CLP on it and run a empty case through it a few times.  It'll loosen up.  

Ghost
Link Posted: 10/14/2003 4:54:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Just VERY tite.I'll try some CLP and see what happens,thanks.
Link Posted: 10/14/2003 12:50:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Use an empty case to work it, please don't use live ammo for that.  Not that I've ever heard of ammo cooking off from doing that, but why take the chance, right?  

Ghost
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top