Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/24/2004 8:38:37 PM EDT
I need help with finding out ,if kmc used locktite on the extension tube I don't want to break tube or lower !!! or if not lockite some thing else did knights make it harder to change stock before awb sunset .  
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 8:27:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 1:00:31 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I need help with finding out ,if kmc used locktite on the extension tube I don't want to break tube or lower !!! or if not lockite some thing else did knights make it harder to change stock before awb sunset .  

Spooky-

i just went through the same thing.Me and my buddy fianlly went ape shit on the damn thing and it made a very loud POP!

i was sure I had broken it.But it finally came loose.No loctite on threads.I guess KAC just cranks them babies on there.

May be try some Liquid Wrench and blow dryer to theat it Up.

Good Luck

Sr-15 lowers are worth every penny.

Jm03  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top