Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2011 3:57:57 AM EST
so maybe i shouldnt have said need opinions haha know how those are, but i want to mount a reflex on my ar and cant decide which one. i prefer single dot low moa size, flip to side, holds zero well and cowitness with sights. standards sight with cut carryhandle on flat top upper is what i have. and is there a magnifier that wouldnt line up too or is the rear sight going to cause an issue since its not flip down? price is an issue i dont want to spend over $100 unless its just flawless. so theres my parameters thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 4:18:43 AM EST
In your price range, you will be very limited. Primary Arms makes quality red dot sights that will work with your budget. Did I understand you right, that you want the red dot sight to flip to the side or are you wanting a flip to side magnifier in addition to the red dot sight? You can get the RDS and a fts magnifier from PA but you'll be in the $200 range.
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 5:08:03 AM EST
yes i would like a fts magnifier with the reflex if it would fit with the chopped carry handle buis. if pa's got them both for $200 thats perfect ill check em out
Link Posted: 10/2/2011 5:25:36 AM EST
You might run out of rail space with the rear sight. Perhaps a cantilever mount for the red dot might provide enough room for all three.
Top Top