Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/13/2005 8:06:40 PM EDT
gunstore near my home has a a sp1barrel, triangle hand guard, gas tube, and butstock all colt parts , said he got it from a guy who made his colt sp1 into a carbine, all parts are in near mint condition, what would someting like that be worth? not thinking of buying just wondering.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 8:10:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Saw an SP1 upper for sale at a funshow today for $750 but that price is ridiculous. With a little looking you can buy a complete SP1 for $700 or so. I would imagine the upper to be worth about $450. Those misc. parts probably would be worth about $200 if the bbl is good.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 8:19:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Here is what you are looking for
Colt slabsided semi auto upper for sale
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 8:22:30 PM EDT
[#3]
How is that what he is looking for? He asked for a price for an SP1 bbl, buttstock, handguards and gas tube. My honest assessment would be bbl: $100. Handguards: $20-25. Buttstock: $30. Gas tube: $5.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 6:37:55 AM EDT
[#4]
I sold a complete Colt SP1 upper in the EE for $175 and the complete buttstock assembly (buffer and spring included) for $20.

I wouldn't give more than $150 for the items you've listed.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 7:00:43 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I sold a complete Colt SP1 upper in the EE for $175 and the complete buttstock assembly (buffer and spring included) for $20.

A complete SP1 upper for $175, Semi auto Bolt/Carrier included? I look for this stuff every day, Damm I guess I missed another great deal?

I keep missing the $5 gas tubes & $100 COlt barrels also
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 7:12:14 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

BAH! I wish you had contacted me when I was looking .

I got my upper w/ buttstock, pistol grip, and CH for $160...the guy was also willing to sell the stock internals and chrome slabsided B/BC along with the upper for $350...sadly, I was tight on money. Now I have to slap down the $160 for a slabsided B/BC on FultonARmory...

But, ron, I'd have to say $150-200 would be good...I believe SARCO Inc is selling exactly what you're asking about minus the stock for around $200...I think.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top