Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/24/2017 4:44:23 PM
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9/21/2004 5:16:29 PM EST
Alrighty,
I'm trying to figger out what kind of soft "discreet" case I want to get. I've seen many threads (I did a search) and really like the Eagle discreet case that was blue with the Adidas logo. Brilliant! I was thinking of getting one of the Eagle hard-soft discreet cases for extra protection.

Are the i-shot cases out yet? Any experiences with 'em?

What about the Waller soft-safe? Is that a good one?

I was also considering the guitar gig-bag route ( I taught at a music store so I have plenty of access to good deals on 'em). I thought about getting one and getting some extra rigid foam that Brack Wilson at Starlight cases has and "doin' it up".

How do the Bagmaster cases hold up? I saw a couple at a funshow this weekend and they looked pretty nice.

Thanks
Rich
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 7:32:30 AM EST
I am asking myself this very same question.
Others on this site have has great success with Guitar Gig bags, and instrument cases. There was also a couple of toolbox cases, which are great because they can be locked. for my DCM service rifle I have a modified aluminium briefcase. Works well, esp when I have to fly. (only myself, appropriate security personell and the baggage inspector are aware of what is inside)
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 9:43:55 AM EST
Good idea on the guitar "gig bags".

I had not thought of that.
Top Top