Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/13/2004 3:54:21 AM EST
I have a few labelles and I love em, but are there better ex leo mags that are better? If so, whos got em?
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:02:10 AM EST
I've got a few coming in this week from LMT to test out. I would expect their mags to be as excellent as their uppers have been.

If all goes well with them I'll offer them on the EE in the near future.

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:05:21 AM EST

Originally Posted By giffmann:
I've got a few coming in this week from LMT to test out. I would expect their mags to be as excellent as their uppers have been.

Are these just like USGI or is it a proprietary LMT design?
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:06:11 AM EST
Same ones that were the "best" before the AWB expired......., see Mag-Faq tacked where it's always been to the top of the "Magazine" forum.

Mike
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:14:49 AM EST

Originally Posted By knightone:

Originally Posted By giffmann:

Are these just like USGI or is it a proprietary LMT design?

I believe they are fairly standard USGI, but the pics I've seen are substandard and my rep was not very familiar with them.

Once I get them in I'll get some pics up.

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:18:39 AM EST
Also, it is now legal to import and sell the HK mags for M16's. Lots of folks think they are the best. Never having tried one, I couldn't say if that's true. Bottom line, USGI's are probably as good as any.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:34:53 AM EST

Originally Posted By gus:
Also, it is now legal to import and sell the HK mags for M16's. Lots of folks think they are the best. Never having tried one, I couldn't say if that's true. Bottom line, USGI's are probably as good as any.

topglock.com was taking preorders - $57 or something, ouch!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:49:04 AM EST

Originally Posted By Suburban:

Originally Posted By gus:

topglock.com was taking preorders - $57 or something, ouch!

Not a chance in hell I'd spend that on a mag just because HK made them. I love my P7 and the USP line and don't forget the MP SMG's but damn, $50 for a AR mag I just read that they don't function so great either so think twice before picking any of those things up.

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=200873
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:50:23 AM EST
$57 for HK mags when there is nothing wrong with current production GI mags. No fucking way.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:06:52 AM EST
I wouldn't buy HK mags at that price either. Now that it's legal to import them for civilian use, I think that price will come down. If they ever get as cheap as USGI (or even close), I'll give them a try. It would even be cool to have one or two for "the collection". Just because the ban is over doesn't mean one can't still be a magaholic! I'm hoping some more Sterling 40's come into the market too. They were going for around $100 two months ago. Maybe we'll see them hit $20 - and if so I'll buy.
Top Top