Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2004 6:22:31 PM EDT
OK well now that I have to take my brand new 6 position collapsing butt stock off and sell it (hint hint) (thanks Mass General Gun Laws) I am leaning toward a skeletonized butt stock.  

Can you guys point me in the right direction for a good one at a reasonable price please.
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 6:34:10 PM EDT
[#1]
email sent

Sarge
Link Posted: 9/16/2004 7:24:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Why do you HAVE to take your collapsible stock off??

Get an ACE LTD stock if you want a skeleton unit.  They are super!
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 2:29:19 AM EDT
[#3]
I have to remove it because I live in MA and the law is unclear if I can have one or not, so I dont want to chance it.    '

Where is the best place to get one of these stocks?  I always seem to miss the good deals.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 3:03:37 AM EDT
[#4]
I have an ACE stock for sale....I wanted 75 bucks shipped...but since you are so close and are getting screwed....50 bucks shipped!!
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 4:19:22 AM EDT
[#5]
I got mine on Model 1 Sales for $85, comes with sping, buffer, buffer tube, and of course the stock.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top