Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 12/23/2005 1:45:10 PM EDT
hey all,

first of all, i'm too lazy to research it myself right now. but i want to upgrade my bushy trigger system. i dont know the difference between the two and what purpose they each serve. the purpose for my rifle is for three gun matches. so can anyone recommend what i may need? and what the hell, i'll post a picture of my 'other girlfriend'

thanks
brian

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y40/medalhedd/myar15006.jpg
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 3:04:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/23/2005 3:05:07 PM EDT by SWO_daddy]

Originally Posted By medalhedd:
hey all,

first of all, i'm too lazy to research it myself right now. but i want to upgrade my bushy trigger system. i dont know the difference between the two and what purpose they each serve.

Link Posted: 12/23/2005 3:18:49 PM EDT
Don't take this the wrong way, but if you can shoot, the trigger isn't an issue. If you can't shoot, the best trigger in the world won't help.

Ammo and trigger time first, then when you can outshoot the gun, worry about the parts.

IMHO, the only time the trigger comes into play is long range, proven accurate target/sniper work. For almost everything else you are too busy with other issues to worry about the trigger unless there is no loud noise when you squeeze it (and you have a mag with ammo in the proper place).
Then Plan "B" is required.

Link Posted: 12/24/2005 1:20:42 PM EDT
Posting you are too azy to do your own research will yeild what it deserves... a reccomendation to do your own research.
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 1:33:15 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/24/2005 1:38:46 PM EDT
To admit being lazy here is an invite to abuse I use Jewell 2-stage myself, fully adjustable, but a little pricey....

Here is the Midway Link oh lazy one....
Top Top