Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/8/2005 4:45:00 PM EDT
i want to mount a bipod under my handguard but that is the only thing i want to mount anyone know of a bottem handguard in od green with a rail just the bottom?
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 1:20:30 PM EDT
[#1]
You can get any set of OD green handguards and get a harris bipod mount which is a small stud with a backing inside the handguards.  you have to remove your handguards to install it but they are very inexpensive.  you can also get polymer or aluminum rails that are meant to attach to regular carbine, M4 or rifle handguards.  you can attach any type of picatinny rail device on there.  
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 2:01:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 10:13:31 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
i want to mount a bipod under my handguard but that is the only thing i want to mount anyone know of a bottem handguard in od green with a rail just the bottom?

are you looking to free float?
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 11:41:57 AM EDT
[#4]
no

i think he's out shopping already

www.midwayusa.com has polymer or aluminum bolt on rails.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 12:20:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Harris #5 bipod adapter.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top