Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 1/8/2005 9:59:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/8/2005 10:01:50 AM EDT by US-UK]
I was at a gun show a few weeks ago and a guy was selling a laser that looks like a shell casing that you put in your rifle like a round and use it to sight in your rifle rather than spending the actual rounds doing it.  Has anyone ever used one of these or even know what they are called?
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 10:12:42 AM EDT
Bore sight laser.  It should get you on the paper, but you won't be dropping hadji's at 1000m without doing some range time.
Top Top