Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 10/10/2004 4:00:00 AM EST
just picked up a colt SP1 ser # SP1 119xx a few questions i own a few a2 rifles and was wonderin g when this was made and what the barrel twist may be. also i paid 750.00 for its 98% doesnt appeared to have been fired much whats the going rate on these now that the bill has sunset. any comments would be welcome one thing i did notice is that with the flat bottom of the ols style the handguard, it lays real nice in the palm of your hand when shooting thanks jim ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YEAR THIS WAS MADE THANKS JIM

i messed up the serial number before anyone know when this was made and what it may be worth now thanks jim
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 5:08:15 AM EST

Originally Posted By jimsgunshop:
just picked up a colt SP1 ser # SP1 119xx a few questions i own a few a2 rifles and was wonderin g when this was made and what the barrel twist may be. also i paid 750.00 for its 98% doesnt appeared to have been fired much whats the going rate on these now that the bill has sunset. any comments would be welcome one thing i did notice is that with the flat bottom of the ols style the handguard, it lays real nice in the palm of your hand when shooting thanks jim ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YEAR THIS WAS MADE THANKS JIM

i messed up the serial number before anyone know when this was made and what it may be worth now thanks jim

Looks like 1968 production

Lonny
Top Top