Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2004 11:24:28 AM EST
i want a post NAM style ar 15 with composite stock and slightly shorter barrel. 16" is kinda long for an ar-15 isn't it. It's not a damn M-16, it's supposed to be a mini version of it. Oh , i want a lug for knife attach, composite, and typical sites. Since i'm In cali, i can't buy one at a store, i have to drive the gun into the state which is legal. DUMBEST FUCKING THING IN WORLD< STORES CAN"T SELL BUT I CAN GO TO PRIVATE OWNER HERE AND BUY IT OR DRIVE IT IN THE STATE AND IT"S LEGAL. SO WHAT"S THE POINT THAT I CAN{T BUY IT HERE? HELP SOMEONE, it' s been a dream to have a great AR-15 preban for a long long time and someone here may be able to help me build mine or somone already built one and will sell theirs.

a.r.s.

IF YOU CAN DO THIS< I"LL REALLY MAKE IT WORTH WHILE. IT"S SUCH A BITCH> I HAVE SOMEONE I"M GETTING ONE BUT I HAVE A WEEK AND HALF TO DECIDE> TROUBLE IS I HAVE TO GET IT FROM EAST COAST TO HERE AND HAVE IT DRIVEN IN TO CALI. MY BROTHER WILL DO IT BUT I DON"T KNOW IF MARYLAND ALLOWS TYPES OF GUN BUT I"M FROM GEORGIA AND THEY ALLOW EVERYTHING< NO BANS ANYMORE AND I CAN GET SOMEONE TO BRING THE GUN TO ME FROM GA. IT"LL JUST TAKE TILL CHRISTMAS TO GET IT. OH WELL> I LOOK AT IT LIKE AN INVESTMENT>
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 11:26:30 AM EST
IBTL

Are you with CA DOJ?

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 11:26:42 AM EST

CAN-OF-WORMS!!!!
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 11:36:13 AM EST
The only reason your post above is #2 is because post #1 was asking pretty much the same thing on a different forum.

So, post your real name, address and telephone number, and uh, we'll, uh, get one right out to ya.

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 11:41:21 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/8/2004 11:41:21 AM EST by Aimless]
yeesh
Top Top