Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2003 6:30:10 PM EST
anyoner know eher to get one, i have a fixed telescoping stock and it is always eating up my bicep when firing.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 7:57:56 PM EST
Brownell's has them. [url]http://www.brownells.com/aspx/NS/Store/ProductDetail.aspx?p=1440[/url]
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 8:15:32 PM EST
Well, which stock do you have? The new "ribbed" sided or the old style? Bushmaster sells them for the new style if thats what your looking for.
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 3:28:34 AM EST
its the newr style stock
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 7:53:31 PM EST
Ok, try DPMS, Model 1 Sales, and bushmaster. I saw one of those places selling them for $20 I think.
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 2:29:09 AM EST
found one! thanks guys
Top Top