Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2009 2:58:09 PM EST
Anyone ever use one of these rs34 russian red dots? I had something similar on an AK and it was good.

http://www.rugift.com/photocameras/reddot-scope-rs34.htm
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 1:42:00 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/31/2009 1:58:28 PM EST
I'm guessing that the lack of responses to your question should be your first clue that they are not real popular... Not to mention the 50 hr battery life and the $189 price tag for a Russian made Red dot. For that money there are way better options that have a proven track record. If it were me I would save another $100 and get a used Aimpoint and be very satisfied.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 4:13:17 PM EST
Just making sure.....you know that there are many ex. Russians I know that swear they have/had great optics in the USSR.
Link Posted: 11/2/2009 5:44:33 PM EST
By the 4 dot choice, it looks like an upgrade from the older version which goes under about 10 different lables. This is upgraded to aluminum and has push button instead of a dial on top. I want that thing for my VZ58, but just can't bring myself to buy it, as it could be a pile of junk as well. Now I really only care if it holds zero, and is that asking too much of any scope that is prolly shoved together in China.
Top Top