Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/1/2005 2:54:42 PM EDT
anybody else got 1 im surprised ive never seen 1 one here ive got a green 1 with milled upper and lower with a aimpoint and vortex flash supreser can any one host a photo
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 6:43:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 4:24:09 PM EDT
[#2]
They made them before the ban.  During the ban, they were making uppers only for preban pistols, but they never got into the "during the ban type" (like what Oly was trying/doing).  I thought I saw that they started making them again.....  Is your pistol a "no ban" model (as in 9/2004-on build or a pre-ban)?

Link Posted: 9/5/2005 7:22:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 6:37:28 AM EDT
[#4]
mine is a preban milled upper and lower green i sent a photo to another member who said he would host it i hope they do start to make them again they are buitifully made
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top