Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/10/2005 6:34:16 AM EDT
how do you do it. i bought one of those bolt on single point sling mounts. i guess all i have to do is remove the adjustable plastic piece of the stock. can some tell me how this is done before i try to figure it out on my own and fcuk something up. i have the standard stock that came with the 6920.
thank you for all the help!
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 6:40:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Pull down on the lever that you usually push up to slide the stock. This gives the extra clearance to pull the stock completely off the buffer tube.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 6:41:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 6:59:38 AM EDT
[#3]
What type of mount?

If it is this type:

You need to remove the entire stock because it goes on instead of the plate that is in front of the nut.

Link Posted: 9/10/2005 7:10:32 AM EDT
[#4]
well, what do ya know, it worked. i got it off and installed the sling mount. thanks alot guys! but another question. im looking at this plastic piece(stock). should i( or can i) remove the sling mount thats already on it. it looks like just a flat head screw at the bottom of the butt plate. thanks again guys!!
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 7:22:29 AM EDT
[#5]
I removed mine when I got a single point. Just took a screw driver.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top