Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2005 2:57:43 PM EDT
took the newest AR to the range today, what a great performance no FTF, FTE. 90 rounds got it zeroed in, have the colts and some inbetween but i wouldn't part with my bushmaster in a fire fight. what a performer. the only problem, i needed more rounds to shoot.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 3:40:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Glad to here it works well. I'm taking my Bushy to the range for the second time tommorrow. So far its been flawless as well. Between me and my buddy we have about 1600 rounds to use so no ammo shortage for us
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 3:48:52 PM EDT
[#2]
some guys have all the luck ,or the ammo so to speak. glad to hear you have no problems as well.STU
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 5:28:14 PM EDT
[#3]
This seems to be a Bushy in Florida groupe, count me in. I have a Bushy and I shoot at the "Phoenix Range in Brooksville,FL No ammo shortage here about 1500 Rds on hand. Come on in the water is "Luke-warm".
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 5:30:29 PM EDT
[#4]
i'm not to far from you i'm in ZEPHRYHILLS come up to the range in dade city.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top