Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/6/2004 9:08:59 AM EST
I know that eotech upgraded their sight not to long ago, but I cant remember if the the upgraded models are called the rev F or rev E, and how can you tell them apart visually.
thanks in advance

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 10:53:01 AM EST
F, it should be labelled on the protect cover.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 11:55:46 AM EST
Hope Grant (G&R Tactical) doesn't mind me borrowing his picture... you can see the "F" on the lower right corner of the protective hood.

Top Top