Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2004 6:55:41 AM EST
Sarco had 3 things i wanted to buy
ar15 lower parts kit $44
m16 butt stock current production $30
m203 handguard $20

My fear is that I'll get a cracked handguard, an A1 buttstock thats missing a buffer and spring, and the kit will be missing pins or springs. Has any one ordered these specific items from Sarco befor? Or can they recomend a better retailer that has them for the same price?
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 10:00:56 AM EST
I'll never buy a damn thing from SARCO again !

Their LPK was incomplete. No PG or attaching screw and washer. Pin detents too long, springs too long, poor quality parts overall.

Many of their other parts are used worn-out junk, production defects, or shitty off-shore knockoffs.

Their order desk people can't read or understand English in many cases, so you'll be lucky if you receive what you ordered. Ever had anybody fuck up a well typed double-spaced fax order?

Very, very poor customer service. Just try to return a wrong or defective item, for example. I was very polite the first of several attempts (for the same order) and got almost nowhere with them. I finally had to contact my credit card issuing bank to deduct the amount owed to me.

There are plenty of vendors on this site that deserve your business. Choose a few and ask about them on this forum. Overall, my vote goes to ADCO and Fulton Armory. YMMV .
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 10:08:06 AM EST
I have heard a number of negative posts on Sarco.

The one time I ordered some M3A1 parts from them I received everything I ordered in 3 days, so no problems here.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 10:18:54 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/6/2004 10:22:41 AM EST by XM777]
The last LPK I purchased from Sarco, about five years ago, looked like cast potmetal parts from a cheap capgun.

Ever since, I have always purchased my LPK's from those $%#@& scumbag lowlifes at RGUNS and have always gotten quality Colt parts.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 10:49:34 AM EST
If you have those fears, then spend you money with the people that you hear good things about. Saving $5 or 10 isn't going to make up for the aggravation factor....
Top Top