Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/9/2004 5:38:51 PM EDT
to defend my axctions at the range you little cry babys if you cant follow general nra saftey rules ass well as the rules set up by the range management then kiss my ass and go to the desert and shoot all you want and when you show up i know both of you  i will promise you that i will be watching you end will remove you on the 1 warning vice the 3 warnings that i give and as for you wanna be non shooting pricks you will never shoot accurate as long as you try to shoot fast  and any day you want to try and shoot a match against me bring it on , either put up or shut up and if you think your insults worry me then you are wrong because in 4 years of operation we have never had a injury so fu-- off
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:40:16 PM EDT
[#1]
It appears you need modification to your medication.  Either you're taking too much or not enough.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:41:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Go learn punctuation and capitalization, then come back and try and troll, elmer fudd.

IBTL!
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:41:38 PM EDT
[#3]
I wanna kick your ass and I don't even know who you are.

Quoted:
to defend my axctions at the range you little cry babys if you cant follow general nra saftey rules ass well as the rules set up by the range management then kiss my ass and go to the desert and shoot all you want and when you show up i know both of you  i will promise you that i will be watching you end will remove you on the 1 warning vice the 3 warnings that i give and as for you wanna be non shooting pricks you will never shoot accurate as long as you try to shoot fast  and any day you want to try and shoot a match against me bring it on , either put up or shut up and if you think your insults worry me then you are wrong because in 4 years of operation we have never had a injury so fu-- off

Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:42:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Now that is one heck of a way to introduce yourself.

Wake up boys and girls, we just got another one.....
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:43:31 PM EDT
[#5]

Don't hold back now son... Let us know how you really feel!!  
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:44:29 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I dare you to pull out your match rifle and threat QuietShootr. Just put me in your will first
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:44:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:46:04 PM EDT
[#8]
oh, sorry I meant

Welcome and nice first post
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:46:10 PM EDT
[#9]
You've got some serious issues.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:47:40 PM EDT
[#10]
And a biiiiig hello to you as well!
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:49:00 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:49:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Impressive first post.  Hit several catagories on the first swing:

1. WTF, over
3. Got some guys ready to fight
4. a definate IBTL thread
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:49:53 PM EDT
[#13]
With that attitude you'll go real far here.

What do you have to say for those people that shoot service rifle competitions, and don't sit there and bump-fire/ shoot fast?  Or is training for the 'rapid fire' sections TOO fast for your prissy deer-rifle-owner range?

(Not that there's anything wrong with bumpfiring......)

If we're starting the betting pool, I say he lasts two weeks
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:53:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Hmmmm...

I realy don't even know what to say! That post was just crazy!
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:53:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:53:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Very cocky for his first post.

Is amazing what has replaced some members that were banned a while back.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:53:58 PM EDT
[#17]
So ............. I'm guessing the 3rd grade was the hardest eight years of your life ??
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:54:48 PM EDT
[#18]
And the winner of the run-on sentence is......................................dodog!!!!

IBTL
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:55:28 PM EDT
[#19]
er, um, welcome to ARF.com.

Please stop back and rant insanely -- yet without reference to the object of your madness -- anytime you like.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:56:17 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
With that attitude you'll go real far here.

What do you have to say for those people that shoot service rifle competitions, and don't sit there and bump-fire/ shoot fast?  Or is training for the 'rapid fire' sections TOO fast for your prissy deer-rifle-owner range?lol..that sounds like our outdoor range here. jus a bunch of old farts that sit around and take up space, we have a ONE BULLET in the GUN rule. lol. what a crock of shit. Good thing I stopped goin to that range.

(Not that there's anything wrong with bumpfiring......)

Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:56:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Oh yeah IBTL>
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:57:31 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
to defend my axctions at the range you little cry babys if you cant follow general nra saftey rules ass well as the rules set up by the range management then kiss my ass and go to the desert and shoot all you want and when you show up i know both of you  i will promise you that i will be watching you end will remove you on the 1 warning vice the 3 warnings that i give and as for you wanna be non shooting pricks you will never shoot accurate as long as you try to shoot fast  and I'm gay and any day you want to try and shoot a match against me bring it on , either put up or shut up and if you think your insults worry me then you are wrong because in 4 years of operation we have never had a injury so fu-- off

If you upgrade to a paid membership here, they have a spellchecker that can hide some of your illiteracy, and make it so we can understand what point you are trying to get across.

Just a suggestion
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:58:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:59:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Earth to dodog what planet are you from?
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 6:01:19 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
to defend my axctions at the range you little cry babys if you cant follow general nra saftey rules ass well as the rules set up by the range management then kiss my ass and go to the desert and shoot all you want and when you show up i know both of you  i will promise you that i will be watching you end will remove you on the 1 warning vice the 3 warnings that i give and as for you wanna be non shooting pricks you will never shoot accurate as long as you try to shoot fast  and I'm gay and any day you want to try and shoot a match against me bring it on , either put up or shut up and if you think your insults worry me then you are wrong because in 4 years of operation we have never had a injury so fu-- off

If you upgrade to a paid membership here, they have a spellchecker that can hide some of your illiteracy, and make it so we can understand what point you are trying to get across.

Just a suggestion

Actually they dont.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 6:03:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Seriously though.  What the hell was he talking about?  My god man.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 6:03:55 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Hmmmm...

I realy don't even know what to say! That post was just crazy!

You read the whole thing?

My eyes rolled into the back of my head after "...nra safety rules ass..."; I can only handle so many skipped punctuation marks before it turns into "la la la la la Hesse rulez la la la la" so I don't bother.  

I admire your ability to decipher such, er, trifle.  
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 6:04:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 6:06:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 6:07:52 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

More like indeciperable!
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 6:08:27 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

I'll take the under.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 6:09:10 PM EDT
[#32]

man oh man.  

oh and.........IBTL
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 6:10:35 PM EDT
[#33]
I think he got his login name backwards - it should be dog doo.  heh heh [leaving the 5th grade chat room now....]
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 6:11:54 PM EDT
[#34]
OMFG.....RGUNs is back!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 6:12:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 6:20:09 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 6:20:35 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just a suggestion hr

That's funny
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 6:22:01 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:
photos.ar15.com/WS_Content/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?sAccountUnq=1640&iGalleryUnq=1026&iImageUnq=30887

More like indeciperable!

I was limited to a few options - perhaps I should have chosen this:

Actually, I forgot I had this:
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 6:22:07 PM EDT
[#39]
What an idiot, can't even rant well (try setting up the story a little.  I know you think that all of us with AR's are a single collective and all, but believe it or not some of us have no idea what you are talking about.)  Probably some bench-rest bitch who spends an hour fiddling with his scope and data book so he can get one group 1/8 millimeter closer at 100 yards.  I doubt he will post back, so I hope he feels better after his little post.  

oh yeah, I forgot..........

Link Posted: 10/9/2004 6:22:23 PM EDT
[#40]

DigDug,
  Thanks for the warm welcome, mr. moderator!

Die-trying, if they don't have a spell check service, they should remove it from the list of services they mention in here:http://www.ar15.com/content/page.html?id=2.  Not that it would have made a difference when I paid my membership earlier today. But someone who would really need it like dodog, might get upset.

Link Posted: 10/9/2004 6:25:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 6:26:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 6:29:39 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
DigDug,
  Thanks for the warm welcome, mr. moderator!

Die-trying, if they don't have a spell check service, they should remove it from the list of services they mention in here:http://www.ar15.com/content/page.html?id=2.  Not that it would have made a difference when I paid my membership earlier today. But someone who would really need it like dodog, might get upset.

They do have it, its jus broken at this time.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 6:29:44 PM EDT
[#44]
please see a psychiatrist soon, not a psychologist as you are quite obviously in need of medication and the latter can't give you that.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 6:31:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 6:33:29 PM EDT
[#46]
Off topic......among other things.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top