Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/29/2010 12:48:23 PM EDT
i currently have a bushmaster m4 style rifle and am looking to shoot a heavier bullet more accurately, something with a full rail and flat-top receiver and just want something that performs better. I was thinking like LWRC, LMT, Colt, or POF. Ive heard good things about those rifles and was wondering what kind of luck other people have had or just what brands or types u guys would suggest. any input would be appreciated. thanks.
Link Posted: 1/29/2010 12:49:20 PM EDT
[#1]
LaRue.
Link Posted: 1/29/2010 12:50:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
LaRue.

+1, i want a larue as well.
Link Posted: 1/29/2010 1:48:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Colt, BCM, DD, LMT, Noveske.... In most people's opinions these are the top five companys. Then of course you have LaRue, Knight's, and few others that are right up there too. So just pick one, they're all great rifles.
Link Posted: 1/29/2010 4:09:41 PM EDT
[#4]
What is the rifle going to be used for? Hunting? Bench target shooting?
Link Posted: 1/29/2010 4:11:28 PM EDT
[#5]
I also currently have a bushmaster and a spike's tactical stripped lower... Know what I'm gonna buy when I get my tax return? LaRue Stealth 16" with 13.2" handguard. It just doesn't get any sexier or higher quality than that, in my opinion.
Link Posted: 1/29/2010 4:38:58 PM EDT
[#6]
A, B, C, or D.  Others would be just fine as well.
Link Posted: 1/29/2010 5:05:50 PM EDT
[#7]
From what I know (not much ), if you don't care about becoming an expert in trouble shooting, buy a BCM, DD, Colt, LMT, Noveske, KAC.
Link Posted: 1/29/2010 5:33:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
LaRue.

This.  

My CQB carbine is a tricked out Bushmaster.
My precision rifle is a Smith and Wesson lower with a LaRue Stealth upper.  That combination is wicked accurate.
You can't do better than LaRue.

Link Posted: 1/29/2010 5:35:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
LaRue.

I LOVE mine.
Link Posted: 1/29/2010 5:36:59 PM EDT
[#10]
LaRue
BCM
Noveske
Link Posted: 1/29/2010 5:44:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Noveske
Colt
BCM

Can't beat Noveskes N4 light with their Mod 0 chamber.
Link Posted: 1/29/2010 5:49:29 PM EDT
[#12]
AR suggestions.

Option 1:
LMT Complete Lower with Two Stage Trigger, and Sopmod Stock and Magpul Trigger Guard.
BCM STD. 16" Midlength Govt. Profile Upper.
Dennys Super Duty M16 Full Auto BCG.
Forged Charging Handle.
Troy Folding Rear Sight.
Pmags.
Daniel Defense Omega 9.0 Rail.
Gear Sector GS2P Sling.

Option2:
LMT Complete Lower with Two Stage Trigger, Sopmod Stock and Magpul Trigger Guard.
BCM STD. 20” Govt. Profile Upper.
Dennys Super Duty M16 Full Auto BCG.
Forged Charging Handle.
Troy Folding Rear Sight.
Pmags.
Daniel Defense Omega 12.0 Rail.
Gear Sector GS2P Sling.

Start at the top. Go down. Stop when you run out of money.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top