Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/3/2006 5:38:54 PM EDT
I just ordered an 18 inch SPR upper from noveske with the Larue 13.2 inch rail.  I was amazed that he was willing to take time out of his day and talk to me.  And answer questions that were probably amatuer at best.  His prices are up there, but I havent heard many people complain about his stuff other than price.  I am excited about what I will be getting.  I look forward to getting a stripped lower when he has them.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 9:18:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like a great experience!  Now, post some pics!  
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 11:35:11 PM EDT
[#2]
We have been working with John for a few months now on some special projects. He is one hellava guy.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 3:36:57 AM EDT
[#3]
I also agree. I wanted a varmint rig and he answered all my stupid questions. This is what I ended up with. I would work with him again in a minute.

Good luck on your build.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:38:37 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I also agree. I wanted a varmint rig and he answered all my stupid questions. This is what I ended up with. I would work with him again in a minute.

www.hunt101.com/img/320382.JPG

Good luck on your build.

Nice!!  What type of FF tube is that?  
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:06:36 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Sounds like a great experience!  Now, post some pics!  hr

I will when I get it.  It will be about 10 weeks they said.  That is fine since I don't have all the money right now.  That was another cool thing they went ahead and took  my order and said send it when you get it.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 9:10:20 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.hunt101.com/img/320382.JPG

Good luck on your build.

Nice!!  What type of FF tube is that?  

Not wanting to hi-jack your post. Please remove if I am out of line.

The tube is from DPMS. John stocks them. I had him add the holes and the sling/bipod stud.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 11:55:39 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Sounds like a great experience!  Now, post some pics!  

I will when I get it.  It will be about 10 weeks they said.  That is fine since I don't have all the money right now.  That was another cool thing they went ahead and took  my order and said send it when you get it.

Cool.  Nice deal.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 12:10:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Busy shop -- I called the other day and could hear the machines running in the background as he talked to me on the phone.  My Kimber kit [now threaded] is supposed to be on it's way back soon.  
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:45:57 PM EDT
[#9]
I got the Noveske 10.5" CQB for my most recent build. It's awesome, especially with the fire breathing-pig Noveske flash supressor....Its worth the money, I only wish I had it KG coated OD instead of black...

If I could figure out how to post pics, I'd do so.....Nothing is better than seeing it before you buy it!!
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 4:22:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 6:37:46 AM EDT
[#11]
I've been fighting the urge to rebarrel my 16" AR with a Noveske 16" midlength.  They have cool stuff.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 7:31:34 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I've been fighting the urge to rebarrel my 16" AR with a Noveske 16" midlength.  They have cool stuff.

Resistance is futile.  Mr Noveske is laughing at you as you try to fight this urge.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 8:15:38 AM EDT
[#13]
What scares me is their AR10 barrels.  I swore I was done buyin guns for a long time, but I find the urge returning...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top