Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/6/2003 4:24:54 PM EDT
I finally got my 300 Whisper upper today! I tried to put it on my RRA lower, but the front pivot pin will not go in without a lot of nylon hammer action, it does not line up properly.
Also when in, I cannot open up the rifle with the back pin out.  The back pin goes in and out fine.  My Bushmaster/Colt/and PWA lowers all work just fine.  Is there a solution?
Link Posted: 8/6/2003 4:59:07 PM EDT
[#1]
It will wear in once you use it for awhile.  I don't ever recomend building mongrels unless you don't mind paying for the problems of matting non mil spec to another non mil spec. The after market gun makers don't work from the same prints!
Good shootin, Jack
Link Posted: 8/6/2003 5:23:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top