Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 1/19/2015 4:37:48 PM EST
I have been a reader of your posts for some time and you guys have helped me tremendously. Now I have a need that hasn't really been covered to my need as of yet.
I do lots of hunting and needed a pistol in a larger caliber to carry while travelling to and from my various hunting spots (in case I jump a pig along the way). All of the travelling is in the dark so iron sights do not work for me. I have built an ar pistol chambered in 7.62x39 and want to hear what you think about for a primary red dot sight. It must be rock solid as it is the only sighting system on this gun. I can't affod a trijicon. I have looked at the cmore railway, Burris fastfire III, Primary Arms PARRS02, and Ultradot pan av. Are any of these way better than the rest for ultra fast acquisition and reliability? Any others that I should consider? I don't like the tube style as I am left eye dominant and grew up a right handed shooter.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 5:08:31 PM EST
Aimpoint Micro
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 5:26:14 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Ej6fade:
Aimpoint Micro
View Quote

OP said he didn't want a tube style dot.

OP, I would take a look at the EE for a used Mepro tru dot rds. Sounds right up your alley. Also look at the Mepro M21, and eotech's
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 5:30:59 PM EST
Aimpoint Micro and switch shoulders. I am left eye dominant and right handed, I shot right handed for twenty years. Switching was odd at first but well worth it.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 11:02:53 PM EST
Thanks for the suggestions. I will check them out. I will also check out the c-more. I was watching my usual sportsman channel and all of the pro am shooters were running the c-more. Comparing two is much better than trying to fish through everything out there.
Top Top