Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/20/2010 7:00:39 AM EDT
What is a fair price to pay for a colt .22 conversion with one magazine?

TIA guys.
Link Posted: 4/20/2010 10:17:34 AM EDT
[#1]
I've seen new Colt 22 AR conversion in the package on gunbroker for $200 to $300.  I'm surprised the Colt conversions have been holding their value considering the limited supply of magazines.  CCS had a batch of firing pins and extractors made and now BDM has manufactured  the billet high capacity mag and a polymer high capacity mag in the works.   I traded for a Colt kit a few years ago since I had a couple of DPMS dedicated uppers which use a magazine which will work with the Colt conversion.  This was prior to the BDM high capacity mags becoming available.  Personally I like the design of the Atchisson/Ciener/CMMG/Spikes design better.   If the kit shows a lot of use I'd probably try to get $175 to $200 and if new in the package $200 to $250.  My Colt kit is reliable but the mags and parts are cheaper for other brands of conversion kits.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top