Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/23/2005 12:57:33 PM EDT
I have the chance to buy a Colt SP1 AR15 without a forward assist on the upper and is in about 98% condition.  He got it back in the Late 70's or early 80's but cant really remember when exactly he bought it because he has two of them and can remember witch one he bought when.  He has only put about 300 or so rounds though the gun total.     If Anyone who could give me a idea of  what a SP1 of this type is going for you be helping me out alot.  basicly I need to know what a fair price is on this gun to figure out if he is given me a good deal.  
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 1:08:01 PM EDT
[#1]
$1200 is about what I have seen around here for a clean SP1. That'd be about tops I would spend, unless it was NIB with all accessories still packaged.
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 1:11:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I just did a quick search of the EE--$800 ones sell fast, $1200 ones sit unsold. That should give you a good idea.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top