Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/5/2006 7:38:23 PM EDT
Any one using this stock ffrom magpul, looks like it's their newer model. Looks pretty cools, thought i might try it in place of my collapsable stock.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:19:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Got one on my beowulf. I love it. VERY nice stock and high quality.

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:23:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Using it on my 24" Bull barrel varminter. Hell of a lot better than what I had (standard A2 Stock with cheek rest). Length of Pull and cheek rest are both adjustable - which is nice depending on the weather and how much clothes I am wearing. Also - just a personal opinion - the weight of the stock seems to feel better than what the A2 stock provided.  My rifle seems to be balanced better now. Or maybe its the fact I spent $250.00 on a stock. BLUF - it works great for me.

Link Posted: 3/5/2006 9:08:21 PM EDT
[#3]
ROK, could you mearure the PRS' overall length for me?

I have one on order but would like to know so I know the overall length my rifle will be to order a rifle case.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 10:32:21 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Using it on my 24" Bull barrel varminter. Hell of a lot better than what I had (standard A2 Stock with cheek rest). Length of Pull and cheek rest are both adjustable - which is nice depending on the weather and how much clothes I am wearing. Also - just a personal opinion - the weight of the stock seems to feel better than what the A2 stock provided.  My rifle seems to be balanced better now. Or maybe its the fact I spent $250.00 on a stock. BLUF - it works great for me.

www.mongolwarrior.com/armory.jpg

dude, despite your camera skills (or lack thereof) that is an extremely cool picture.
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 12:43:03 AM EDT
[#5]
DUDE, NOW I'M HARD!!  THAT SHIT IS NICE!!

Gene
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 6:08:22 AM EDT
[#6]
When collapsed, the stock is about 10" Long 5.5" high. Of course, thats adjustable. My length is set to 11".
Link Posted: 3/6/2006 2:08:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks ROK.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top