Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2007 5:31:57 AM EST
I'm about to get rolling on my first build, which will be from a complete kit + stripped lower.  I've noticed a lot of kits out there are marketed as 'pre ban' or 'post ban'.  Does this even mean anything since the AWB sunset a few years back?  Why should I worry with whether to get one or the other?
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 5:49:44 AM EST
It doesn't matter in TN pick which ever one you like.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 5:55:55 AM EST

Quoted:
I'm about to get rolling on my first build, which will be from a complete kit + stripped lower.  I've noticed a lot of kits out there are marketed as 'pre ban' or 'post ban'.  Does this even mean anything since the AWB sunset a few years back?  Why should I worry with whether to get one or the other?

Get the "pre-ban" kits - they are normal rifles.
The "post-ban" kits are for people who live in states like NY/NJ/CT that still have the ban in effect.
Link Posted: 4/20/2007 6:10:38 AM EST
It is only important if you live behind the iron curtain in a Ban state, where the state laws prohibit evil parts on guns...like that scary bayonet lug.  I live in NY, so it is relevant to me, btu in TN, i dont know the laws.  If you are in a normal state, then no buying preban stuff wouldnt do u any good, and you would probably pay more for it.
Top Top