Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/13/2003 8:42:54 PM EDT
I have a pre ban SGW mod xm 15a1 sn 1886 commando with 11.5 barrel and collapsable stock with new bolt/carrier/trigger group from bushmaster. There are a few nicks here and there on the reciever. I'm told that Olympic Arms will replace the reciever for $150.
My question is this...will it detract from the value? What is it worth now?
Thanks
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 1:04:36 AM EDT
[#1]
I bought a NIB Oly Stopsign last year for $750.  You may be able to get $1100, but a new receiver will not change the value at all.  I heard the senate whip say today that they are not going to even try and renew the AW ban.  He commented the support for another ban just wasn't there.  If this ends up as true, figure yours (and mine) will be worth around $650.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top