Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/6/2005 6:01:20 PM EDT
Any idea of where I can find one of these that I could actually buy?  Not having luck finding a reputable vendor to purchase them through.  

Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:27:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Are you talking about a Russian PSO series?  If so, try here:  www.impactguns.com/store/russian_scopes.html
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:52:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Right series, wrong options.  A Belarus company makes a couple fixed-focus scopes for Weaver mounts, namely 4x24mm, 6x42mm and 8x42mm that are supposed to be extremely clear and reliable.  I have found several reviews of them on the web, and a couple of websites advertising them, but those websites are either off-shore (and they want my CC#, right!) or they consist mainly of broken links when it comes to buying the scopes.  

I have a certain amount of experience with these scopes overseas and was impressed.  Think old-fashioned Weaver for quality, simplicity and robust construction, and old-fashioned Zeiss for optics clarity.  I have not heard much at all about the more complex optics seen advertised in the link you provided.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 6:42:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Ah...I remember *almost* getting a Belarus hunting style scope a few years ago.  There was a site (I've long since lost the link) that had a US phone number, and I actually talked to some woman there.  

Tantal has a pic. rail style 8x for sale, and I've seen the same kind of scope in a 6x somewhere else as well.  These are not hunting style scopes, though...definitely big and clunky in a military way.  

have you tried these guys?  

www.shotplus.com/shop/home.php?cat=244
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:42:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Good link, bad prices.  Everything appears to be about $30 too high.  Unless the folks advertising the low prices, yet don't have their stuff together on actually selling them have low prices for a reason?

Thanks,
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top