Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/21/2016 6:41:28 PM EDT
I don't know if i'm posting this in the right spot but i bought a mayflower apc plate carrier and i'm a small guy so i bought the s/m medium and small cumber-bun. My question is what size plates do i get ? Also, what plates do i get, this is my first setup. I already own a haley startegic chest rig that's why i went in the way of mayflower, it just seemed logical. Any feed back would be awesome, i rely on this forum for everything
Link Posted: 6/22/2016 1:01:13 AM EDT
[#1]
The forum you're looking for is under the "Armory" tab, if you look ^ up, it should be right under the "Stag Arms" logo in the site sponsor banner.  

From there, the second to the bottom forum is "Tactical Gear."  

Beyond that, plate carriers are generally sized according to the plate they accept, not the user size (though these often go together).  

A S/M PC should fit small or medium plates.  There's a good thread if you dig in that forum regarding plate sizing and placement as well to help you decide/determine which size plate you need.  

~Augee
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top