Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2010 9:03:19 AM EDT
i want to start posting pictures of my build, but need help to do so. how do i post the pictures?
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 9:09:23 AM EDT
Open a account at photobucket.com. Upload your pictures. Once uploaded copy the Image url of the one you want to post on arfcom. Then click on the arfcom add image icon in a tread. Past url and click submit or preview to test it out.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 9:09:28 AM EDT
Try this LINK for info to post pics.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 9:11:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/18/2010 9:12:22 AM EDT by CJFirefly]
Go to www.photobucket.com or www.tinypic.com, create an account, and upload pics from your computer. Once pics are uploaded you should see links below the pics in your photo album. You want to copy the link preceded and follwed by image tags. Past those links in your post here and you are done.

ETA people beat me to it
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 9:25:40 AM EDT
[ img ]image URL from your photohost (like photobucket) [/ img ]

take out the space before and after "img"
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 2:31:09 PM EDT
Not photobucket! Wanna know why so many pictures are just broken links in old threads? It's Photobucket; they delete unused accounts pretty aggressively. Use flickr instead.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 3:30:18 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Pointedstick:
Not photobucket! Wanna know why so many pictures are just broken links in old threads? It's Photobucket; they delete unused accounts pretty aggressively. Use flickr instead.

Usually broken links are caused because their bandwidth was exceeded. Premium member fixes that. But there are other free options that work well.
Link Posted: 4/18/2010 6:09:36 PM EDT
got it figured out thanks to all who helped
Top Top