Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/26/2014 4:51:27 PM EDT
with so many new guys coming in and asking about info for builds, i kind of expected for there to be a pay-it-forward thread tacked up here.

so tell me, where can i get a bunch of free ar parts???

nah j/k.  i wanted to start a thread (i thought there was one already but cant find it) for people to come and donate parts collecting dust in parts bins that y'all wouldn't mind floating over to newly afflicted brd sufferers.  hell even people that are chronic victims can get in on this.

that ergo vs magpul thread in gd reminded me that i have a black ergo ar grip that i don't want.  cheap as free to whomever, so come and get it.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 5:13:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 5:19:18 PM EDT
[#3]
ahh my mistake I didn't know there was one in team.

still that's only available to folks in team. I sort of wanted to let the newbs in on it.  Hearts and minds, na'mean?

claimant paying for shipping is a good rule.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 7:12:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Lol
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top