Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/11/2007 12:40:21 PM EDT
has anybody bought a kit from arpartskits.com?20" standard ar15 kit $389.00.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 1:07:48 PM EDT
[#1]
there have been a few people who have, i hear a lot of people have bad experiences with them and only a few have good experiences. I looked into them when i was searching for a kit.

I ended up with del-ton and i think it was a smart decsion. You can get kits from them for 465 bucks. The extra 75 dollars is worth not being pissed as hell when the gun doesnt shoot straight. Del-ton test fires and has a return/parts exchange policy, unlike the kit for 389
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 2:32:06 PM EDT
[#2]
If I were going to get another kit, it would be a coin toss between Del-Ton or J&T Distributing.

arpartskits.com is Vulcan/Hesse/ BlackThorn, and I'd avoid them like the plague.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 2:56:24 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
If I were going to get another kit, it would be a coin toss between Del-Ton or J&T Distributing.

arpartskits.com is Vulcan/Hesse/ BlackThorn, and I'd avoid them like the plague.

plus 1 billion
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 4:43:52 AM EDT
[#4]
In just the little time I have been here.  I have not seen many good things about Blackthorn.  Del-ton or J&T seems to be the way to go.  $469.95 Complete 16" CAR Kit  $534.95 with the carrying handle!!  You really can't beat thier prices.  I purchased my Double Star 5.56 lower 2 weeks ago, and am starting my build.  I have been pricing now for a few weeks.  But all I want is a KISS 16" HBAR CAR Flat top upper. Best of luck to you and your build!!
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top