Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 10/8/2003 7:38:03 AM EDT
Being new to the black rifle, I see a very wide range in parts prices,for example, uppers and handguards, etc.

Any experience to bear on where the "value" is and/or the "high" quality manufacturers?

Bushmaster, Fulton, DPMS, JP, Olympic, etc.
Link Posted: 10/8/2003 9:01:51 AM EDT
If havce been building up an AR recently, and here are the best values (good quality for good price) I have found: Adco Firearms- Rock River Parts, and only $4 shipping! Fast, too! Georgia Precision- ditto on the parts and service. They have a very good shipping rate on the small parts too! Northrdige Inc.- deal in surplus parts, best price on M16A1 furniture anywhere. Here are some others that I have not used, but that have gotten good reviews: J&T Distributing- high quality kits and parts, very helpful customer service Mega and Stinger Lowers- probably the best price on lowers. There is a guy on the equipment exchange (name escapes me at the moment, sorry) who sells these lowers stripped or completely assembled for very good prices. Quanitco Arms- Eagle lowers for $90-100 Other stuff: I would also throw my hat in for DPMS stuff. I have on e of their M4 carbines, and it is good quality stuff. The small parts are more of a charcoal grey, but it adds a nice accent to the black finish. I used an Olympic Arms lower and the quality is good, not to mention the rampant lion logo looks pretty cool! If finish is a concern, the Olyarms lower and Rock river parts are a dead on light-soaking black finish. Hopefully this helps! Dawg
Top Top