Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 1/10/2005 10:37:46 PM EDT
There was a stock that i saw on an ar. not sure if it was on here or on a dealer's website.

It looked like an ace skeleton stock, but in the middle of the stock there was a holder for a magazine. anyone know what i'm talking about?

anyone know where i saw it and where i can get one?
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 12:02:41 AM EDT
They are made and sold by www.jprifles.com
its listed under 'Rifle parts', 'Stocks' and it is called 'JP Tactical Mag Stock'
Top Top