Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/24/2004 6:24:33 PM EDT
i have installed a new trigger group on my ak. i know they are not the same but, are the ar triggers much harder to install? do i need any special tools? i am thinking about the rock river arms trigger. what do you think of those?
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:24:11 PM EDT
[#1]
look here.
Link Posted: 9/25/2004 6:39:43 AM EDT
[#2]
All you need is a punch, piece of cake to install.  I can highly recommend the NM Rock River trigger as tuned by White Oak Armament.  I have 5 and they are fantastic.  I decided to cheap out and bought two RR NM triggers from Brownells, for a NM trigger they were lousy, they had 6 pound pulls.  I sent those two to WOA for the 3.5 pound trigger job and they came back perfect, so I ordered two more already tuned triggers from them.  Those were perfect also.  The only problem I have had is on my .458 SOCOM upper when I used the JP Enterprises rear tensioning pin, it bound up the bolt carrier.  The BC was dragging on the top of the hammer.  I called RR and they set me straight, stone off .001" at a time until it no longer drags.  After I removed .003 inch from the top of the hammer, perfect, and has run perfect every since.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top