Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/2/2005 6:03:01 PM EDT
I have a postban(i got infected with brd at the wrong time)16" Bushy A2, but I'm looking into getting a 24" upper for varmint work. What I want to be able to do is switch out uppers depending on what/where i will be doing. Any info on what i should look for or consider getting will be helpful.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 6:06:33 PM EDT
You should just be able to any get varmint upper from a good manufacturer Bushy, RRA, etc. However you might just be better off buying or building a whole seperate rifle. With a dedicated varmint rig you're going to want a better trigger.
Top Top