Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/18/2006 3:21:26 PM EDT
anybody have any info on the wolf 6.5g uppers? i was just wondering if anyone has any dope on price? man i hope its around $400 with bcg.. to me it makes sense ,if you want to sell ammo make the uppers reasonable .
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 3:27:07 PM EDT
I heard they were coming out for ammo for it. Not uppers... Is there a thread on 6.5 someone can direct me to? Sounds like an interesting cartridge...
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 3:59:06 PM EDT
i heard ammo and uppers. ithink they even showed it on gunblast.com shot show coverage
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 4:03:49 PM EDT

6.5 vs. 6.8 debate is coming to an end

Should be correctly titled, "Shit Storm in Progress"

More hype, conjecture, fact, figures, and fable rolled into one thread than you're really going to care for about both calibers.

wganz

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 4:39:31 PM EDT
thats exactly why i didnt post it there because of all the dickheads. this sight is becoming a waste of time. thanx for nothing
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 4:59:35 PM EDT
You waited all of 1 hr and 20 mins on a Saturday since your original post to get pissed and give up on getting an answer? Shit, you get what you pay for. Give it a few hours someone will have some info. Hope u find what u need.
-jls7
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:08:54 PM EDT
Sorry for the delay...

wifey is sick.....

Yes, I saw and handled a 6.5mm Grendel upper at the Wolf Performance Ammunition booth. It was a 16 inch M4 flat top with no carrying handle and an A2 type birdcage. Believe they deleted the carrying handle to drop the price. It looked like a good basic M4 upper, and they had a 25 round mag on display next to it. Most people who walked though would have just thought it was a 5.56 gun the way it was sitting there. Dunno on price, but they want to bust them out at a good rate to bump sales on their ammo according to the person I spoke with.

dunno if they will start selling them before their ammo arrives or when their ammo arrives....

personally, I'd start bumping them out now so people have the guns and are waiting for the ammo when it hits......but I dunno what they are gonna do...
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:12:30 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:25:01 PM EDT
Wolf upper? God help us....
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:40:34 AM EDT
sorry guys , i was just asking an honest question NOT trying to start another bitch fest. and i was not complaining about the speed with which the answers came but the speed the pot stirers came. obviously there are many class people still here i just feel that the posts filled with constant sniping and flaming is out of control. just a few months ago this was the ultimate resourse for all things AR. but it is hard to wade thru the crap to find it now.
Top Top