Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/29/2009 4:49:11 AM EDT
Anybody already have the ACOG 1.5x Circle-Dot ?  How do you like it compared with the Triangle?
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 1:50:19 AM EDT
[#1]
I own the TA47 2x amber triangle. Its very nice.

However i handled a 1.5x circle dot TA44SR10 tonight and its even smaller and is THE ACOG I would buy if I had the cash! Very nice.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 6:13:53 AM EDT
[#2]
I have been running a red one in the short acog for a little over 5 months now

its fast its accurate.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 8:26:52 AM EDT
[#3]
very cool, but what a price!
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 8:47:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Who cares...... honestly what's your life worth is it a game toy or a  possible lifesaver

for me its a optic on my guns to save lives with.......
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 11:10:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
very cool, but what a price!

Yep. I was buying ACOGs when they were $525 - $730 from places like Botach, RSR & SWFA.  But now that everything is $900+ and most are over $1,000.00 I simply cannot afford that.

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 11:11:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

for me its a optic on my guns to save lives with.......

Dont you have some Trijicon connections? Did you pay MSRP?
Link Posted: 5/1/2009 4:23:05 AM EDT
[#7]
My conection is i live in MI..........My price is what i find on EE and shops.....I get nothing fo free or discounts.I save my pennies i work extra hours when i can, or some odd jobs to get what i want and need.,

Yes i do know some guys from trijicon. i have shot with them..... doesnt mean i get free warm fuzzies from them

but i also own  eotechs aimpoints and SB  paid for guys except one eotech i won once.

everything is expensive now guys i know this,  yes i have shot loaner gear as well that drove me to purchase them.. i have sold gear and guns and other odds and ends to get what i need.

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top