Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/14/2006 6:02:16 PM EDT
Was thinking about waiting for a new Bushmaster, but tell me what you all think of this one please. Looks like it might be a good deal. Thought I saw armalites cheaper at the gun shows, but I could be wrong, Their wevsite shows it for a lot more. Have pics but don't know how to post, can email. Here is the description,

Armalite flat top with scope, 20 inch bbl, standard stock, (1) 10, (2) 20 (2nd 20rd mag not shown in pictures), and (2) 30rd mag included. (3) 20rd boxes of ammo if picked up local in Jax.

** Update - Armalite M15A4 5.56mm **
** Update - Simmons 4.5-14x40 WA/AO **

Price to me is 675
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 6:10:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Well I'm almost certain it is used.  Go check it out, once you get your hands on it and if you think its good, buy it.  $675 seems a bit low, especially if it's in good condition, has a scope on it, five mags and ammo.  But maybe you just found a really sweet deal.   Also it depends on what you want.  Are you wanting a 20" barrel, and A2 stocks?   Only you can make the call.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top