Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2004 3:43:39 PM EDT
i have a flatop setup with an aimpoint and the front sight right now and want to buy a rear sight for it. can you guys reccomend a sight and place to buy it. ive seen the ones for sale in equip. exch. but not sure what i want to go with. price is always a concern. tia
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:05:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Flip-up: The Arms #40, in one if it's three guises (I prefer the "A" version, myself--but the "L" model looks to be pretty nice, too)

Non flip-up: LMT (which I own, and LOVE)
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 7:13:10 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Flip-up: The Arms #40, in one if it's three guises (I prefer the "A" version, myself--but the "L" model looks to be pretty nice, too)

Non flip-up: LMT (which I own, and LOVE)

+1
I'm getting the #40A for my new build.  Seems like the sight by which all others are judged. I also like the spring action that keeps it in the upright postion when it's  in use and the way it springs up when you unlock it. No need to lift it up, just unlock it and go.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top