Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/8/2004 3:58:11 PM EDT
i have a $1200 RRA CAR A4 that just sits in the rack.i am selling it.too much tied up to just sit there waiting on Omar.i want to build a reliable M4 as cheaply as possible and let it set there instead.what is a good recipe for a reliable cheap M4,i have never put one together but it seems reasonably easy.any suggestions and estimated costs?thanks alot.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 4:01:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Buy used upper, let simmer... stirr in a bolt carrier group and whisk... After settling for about an hour go to the EE on ARFCOM and get an assembled lower for around $135.00 or so from Stag or Ameetec and spread evenly on top. After baking for about an hour you should let cool, You should then have a good M4 for around 6 to 700... Best recipe I know...
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 4:44:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Get a stripped lower and a J&T M4 kit (built how you want it). You will be in the $600 range and be happy. webcats.net/store/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=J&Product_Code=AMMK&Category_Code=K
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 4:45:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Stay away from model 1 sales though.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:04:08 PM EDT
[#4]
M1S kit with M4 buttstock is $485. I bought one of their M4A3 kits last week and I am very pleased with it. I received it in two days and it locked up nice and tight and matched my RRA lower very well. I would buy from them again.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top