Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/7/2003 7:27:29 PM EDT
guys i shoot a AR15 for predator hunting. but there is a lot of times when i am out bird hunting i see a coyote at 150 yards. i am going to buy a izh-94 combo gun. it has a 12 ga. on top barrel and 223 on bottom barrel. i want to use some kind of red dot scope on this gun gun has a weaver rail for a scope mount. if i see the coyote out there at 150 yards i can put it to him. do u think this set up will work if i am out bird hunting and a quail or grouse gets up i can see him flying in the red dot scope ? people tell me it should work ok. i thought u guys would be the people to ask for advice because u use them alot on ar15. your thoughts. thanks. marty... [email protected]
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 7:44:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Get an EOTech 511, it will serve your purpose.

This is not a AR15 topic, you should have gone to the general gun forum, but we are still glad to be of help to your question.

Hope this helps.
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 9:56:16 AM EDT
[#2]
sorry about that. i just posted the question on the hunting board of ar15. marty
Link Posted: 12/8/2003 12:54:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top