Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/16/2012 12:51:37 PM EDT
local selling a bushmaster upper on a PSA lower. wants $900
the bushmaster upper is 24" 1-8T, the lower is PSA with timmly(spelling) trigger.
I only wanted the upper and he's asking $600 for that.  hows this price look for this upper??
Link Posted: 2/16/2012 12:55:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks pretty high to me.
Link Posted: 2/16/2012 1:03:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Looks pretty high to me.

thinking that also. I texted him back and offered him $475 if barrel was SS. or $450 if barrel was CM.  I think he got mad!!
Link Posted: 2/16/2012 1:07:32 PM EDT
[#3]
What kind of handguards does the upper have?  They may add some value if they are not just your standard free float tube.

Some people don't realize there is something of a flood of ARs out there right now.  You can probably build that upper for a heck of a lot less than what he wants.
Link Posted: 2/16/2012 1:18:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
What kind of handguards does the upper have?  They may add some value if they are not just your standard free float tube.

Some people don't realize there is something of a flood of ARs out there right now.  You can probably build that upper for a heck of a lot less than what he wants.

he said it was a stock bushmaster predator upper so I assume it is the stock FF. you are right on the AR flood, its a buyers market right now and people not in the know are mad that they can't get top dollar. all these people got one went BO hit the office and now they are outta work or broke and selling everything.  I got a kickin deal on wolf ammo outta the papers last week. 1000rds 7.62x39 mil classic for $150.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top