Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/20/2009 6:30:35 PM EDT
i have a rock river national match free float upper with the a2  molded forearm on the free float tube ,and want to know what forearms fit this. Can i just order a regular rifle lenght forearm and snap it into place ? I want to change the color to dark earth or green and dont want to order a stock if it dont fit

thanks harvey
Link Posted: 12/20/2009 7:16:19 PM EDT
[#1]
No standard hand guards will fit until opened up at the FSB.  RRA should be about 1.78" +- for RRA.  The liners do not need to be removed unless using a lead weight.  Then only the bottom liner.
Search "Grandpa" on the Training Forum for more details.
Link Posted: 12/20/2009 9:28:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
No standard hand guards will fit until opened up at the FSB.   RRA should be about 1.78" +- for RRA.  The liners do not need to be removed unless using a lead weight.  Then only the bottom liner.
Search "Grandpa" on the Training Forum for more details.

This

May need to dremel a bit off the guards at the rear as well.  That's what was required to put my new HG on my new RRA freefloat tube I installed on my RRA std 20" upper.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top